New to Mexican Food?
AUTHENTIC MEXICAN FOOD
- Burrito: Flour tortilla folded and filled with meat or beans, topped with cheese and covered with ourspecial burrito salsa.
- Chalupa: Flat crisp corn tortilla with beans, lettuce and guacamole on top.
- Chile Relleno: Poblano pepper stuffed with cheese and potatoes, served with cheese notop & covered with a special egg batter with gravy salsa on top (mild, hot)
- Enchiladas: Corn tortilla folded round and filled with your choice of meats or cheese or beans, cheese on top and gravy salsa.
- Tostaguac: Flat, crisp tortilla with beans, beef, lettuce, guacamole and tomatoes on top.
- Taquitos: A corn tortilla filled with beef or chicken and rolled, fried golden brown, nice & crispy.
- Tamales: Corn husks wrapped around a layer of corn mealwith chicken inside. Served with cheese & special gravy salsa on top.
- Quesadilla: A Mexican version of turnover or a grilled cheese sandwich made by folding a flour tortilla in half and cooked with cheese inside over low heat.
- Chimichanga: Crisp and flaky, deep-fried burritos, served with nacho cheese on top and available in chicken or beef.
- Mole: A highly flavored gravy made with chiles, spices, chicken broth and secret array of herbs. Rich and flavorful.
- Mole Poblano: Made like mole but with extra flavors of chocolate and nuts. Very good and flavorful.
- Chorizo: A mildly spiced mexican style sausage.
Monday-Thursday 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Friday 11:00AM - 10:30PM
Saturday Noon - 10:30PM
Sunday Noon - 9:00PM
Rio Verde - 1417 Earl Core Road,
Morgantown WV 304-292-0162